nexGEN, LLC is a premier service provider for steam turbine-driven, combustion turbine-driven, hydroelectric, and diesel engine-driven generators. We perform comprehensive inspection and testing through our Generator Reliability Inspection Programs (GRIP®), and we provide the best assessment reports in the industry through our Generator Reliability Assessment and Diagnostic Evaluation (GRADE®) program.
nexGEN is both field service driven, and project management based; focused on generators operated by industrial companies, independent power producers, co-generation, and other power providers.
nexGEN is committed to providing safety-conscience, quality-driven, and highly responsive generator maintenance services. nexGEN offers expert generator service inspections, repairs, and operational/maintenance support throughout the US, Caribbean, and the Americas. A full range of generator operational and outage services are provided, including:
- Generator Technical Services – operational and outage.
- Generator Parts Sourcing – either OEM or reverse engineered.
- Generator and Exciter Inspection and Repairs – including testing, analysis, and on-site repairs.
- Control Systems Inspection/Repairs/Upgrades – Generator, Exciter.
- Generator Outage Planning and Work Scope writing.
- Project Management and Consulting Services.